Automated maintenance for your WordPress website.
WP Caretaker is the housekeeper for your WordPress blog, and it keeps your WordPress blog in shape. WordPress can store up a lot of redundant data, and using automation tools to run your sites can increase that.
You can configure WP Caretaker to clean up any or all combination of:
Best of all? You can configure WP Caretaker to run automatically every day. Saving space, improving website speed as well as keeping your WordPress blog happy.
WP-Caretaker cleans up. Immediately. When it deletes and optimizes it does so without any backing up.
Be careful when dealing with your data and back up regularly!
= 1.03 =
* Some server configurations gave problems saving settings properly.
* Verified with WordPress 3.5
= 1.02 =
* More bugfixes and code optimization.
= 1.01 =
= 1.0 =
* Removed unused .css files
* Removed unused images folder
* Removed unused functions
* One click updates!
= 0.6 =
* Database table updates. It is necessary to deactivate and re-activate the plugin.
* Bugfix: Logging now works accurately. If two events were happening at the same second, only one entry was stored.
* New: Backlink is now only activated if CRON is enabled.
* New: Empty RSS cache entries
* Updated interface
* New: Detects if WP_DEBUG has been left turned on
= 0.5 =
* First public release
= 0.4 =
* Cron functionality added
* Delete orphaned post meta
* Revised layout
= 0.3 =
* Bulk delete unapproved comments
* Bulk delete spam comments
* Bulk delete pingbacks
= 0.2 =
* Added drafts detection and deletion
* Added tag with 0 and 1 links detection and deletion
* Added future “Special Maintenance”-tab.
* Added recommendation notices
= 0.1 =
* Proof of concept and testing.
Simply share this and a discount will be applied to your purchase at checkout.