Setting up SEO Booster is simple.
After entering and activating your license key, you will have access to the settings.
Filter out the keywords or terms you wish to ignore. Enter keywords or phrases on separate lines.
Turning on this feature will make tags for each incoming keyword/search phrase and try to link posts and pages related to this tag.
- Use tagging: Turn dynamic tagging feature on or off.
- Choose Taxonomy: Choose which taxonomy to be used for the dynamic tagging.
- Assign Custom Post Types: If you use a taxonomy which is not assigned with all the different post types, the tags will not “stick”. Use this to assign the chosen taxonomy to the custom post types listed.
- Maximum tags per post: Set a maximum number of tags per post.
- Tag Related Posts: Looks for other posts/pages with the keyword. If found, these posts are also tagged with the keyword.
Monitor 404 error pages (page not found) on your website. Get a list of 404 errors which you should fix. The list can be accessed from the 404 Errors Page.
Detailed Logging: Turn detailed logging on and off. Logs are automatically kept down in size, but the amount of details the plugin can log can make the log very active. Turn off to get only the most important events logged.
Migrate old keyword database
If SEO Booster 2 detects you have had the old v.1 plugin running, all the keywords from the old version can be migrated using this tool.
This tool only appears in the settings page if any old data from v.1 has been detected.