WP Caretaker has matured a little with a .1 incremental step on the evolutionary ladder, and is now at version 0.6!
WP Caretaker is a WordPress plugin that helps keep your WordPress site fit and in shape.
Changelog for WP Caretaker v. 0.6
- The log: The log table in the database was not set up properly, leading to not all logs making it into the database when storing.
- New: Added emptying RSS cache entries
- New: WP_DEBUG reminder. I personally forget sometimes to turn off WP_DEBUG once I am done debugging a site, and WP Caretaker now kindly reminds you to turn it off once you are done.
- New: Improved interface. Green is nice. Too much green is not nice.
- Updated: The footer link will only be activated if you choose to turn on the cron feature.
WP Caretaker can clean up any or all combination of:
- Post drafts (unpublished posts).
- Post revisions (old versions of posts).
- All spam comments.
- All unapproved comments.
- All Pingbacks.
- All Trackbacks.
- All unused tags.
- All tags used for only a single post.
- All tags used to link only two posts.
- NEW: RSS cache entries
- And optimize the database tables.